how much longer till ATV 2.0?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
how much longer? will it be exactly 2 weeks after the keynote? does anyone know? also what does this offer besides rentals over 1.1? i really dont think i like the new set up...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    galleygalley Posts: 971member
    The user interface is completely new, and it supports streaming of photos and videos from .Mac and Flicker. You can also view podcasts directly from the store, and purchase music and videos.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    It's been two weeks; where's my Apple TV update? \
  • Reply 3 of 11
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    seriously.

AAPl stock down, Steve issues a memo and where is the ATV 2.0 update?

or, the 10.5.2 update?

or is it all Air?
  • Reply 4 of 11
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Jeezus folks. Yes it's been two weeks, almost to the hour. It will be here soon.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    cory bauercory bauer Posts: 1,286member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Jeezus folks. Yes it's been two weeks, almost to the hour. It will be here soon.

Last night before bed I left a glass of milk and cookies by the fireplace for Santa Steve, and this morning they were right where I left them!
  • Reply 6 of 11
    still nothing!
  • Reply 7 of 11
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

But what if it's NOT?! What if it's like Windows Vista Ultimate AppleTV?!?! We won't get it until 2013!
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

But what if it's NOT?! What if it's like Windows Vista Ultimate AppleTV?!?! We won't get it until 2013!

And in 2012 they'd announce they had to cut the movie rental feature in order to meet the 2013 release date
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Ugh. I'll bet I checked my mailbox 4 times today. Still no update! And it's a long walk to the curb!
  • Reply 10 of 11
    damn another 2 weeks!?!?!?! what is steve smoking???
  • Reply 11 of 11
    The terrorists have won!