mac wake up settings

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hello All,

When I was running Tiger, I had my mac set up to wake up every Sunday morning. I then decided to blow away the OS and install leopard. I did this and of course had leopard take previous settings from Tiger. Now the leopard OS still wakes up the mac every sunday. I went into the energy saver tab, schedule and made sure that nothing was checked. I confirmed this. For some reason it still starts up every sunday.

Is there any files I can replace or delete so they get rebuilt the next time the OS starts up?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Did you do a fresh install of leopard or an upgrade?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dage007 View Post

Hello All,

When I was running Tiger, I had my mac set up to wake up every Sunday morning. I then decided to blow away the OS and install leopard. I did this and of course had leopard take previous settings from Tiger. Now the leopard OS still wakes up the mac every sunday. I went into the energy saver tab, schedule and made sure that nothing was checked. I confirmed this. For some reason it still starts up every sunday.

Is there any files I can replace or delete so they get rebuilt the next time the OS starts up?

Have you tried actually changing the setting to say Monday and see if that changes it. It may that once you change it and change it back that will solve it.