Microsoft to Build Space Station Vista!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
That wooly-headed Brit, Richard Branson came into my office with a proposal!

It seems that he has got the big-head ever since he won the x-prize award for being the first non-government Corporation to put a man in space last year. He started showing me charts, models, drawings, graphs, financial analysis, .... he was all excited, arms flailing, spitting when he talked, he said;

"Steve, I can get tourist into space! My only problem is that when you're up there for a few hours everybody starts puking! It gets rather unpleasant right quick you know?"

He then whips out more models, sketches, charts, ... he rambles on and on for about an hour, then he jumped up on my desk,

"What we need is for you guys to finance the Space Hotel! We will get them up there, you house them, we will clean up I tell you!"

I just leaned back in my Bunker-chair and said, "Sorry Dick, we already have plans of our own!" He was shocked, "we have been working on very similar plans for a few years now, they don't include you people." I stood and shook his hand, "could you please get all of this crap out of my office, I have a 5 o'clock appointment."

I waved goodbye as he loaded the "proton engine" model into the elevator, he looked pissed! I barely could restrain the laughter.

Of course I lied about having plans of my own, but I do now!