Is there any idea?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi guys,

I am new here; recently I purchased a new iPod Nano. Actually I have some downloaded DVD movies that I want upload in my iPod. Is there any idea that can help me out? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by torres_wark View Post

Hi guys,

I am new here; recently I purchased a new iPod Nano. Actually I have some downloaded DVD movies that I want upload in my iPod. Is there any idea that can help me out? Thanks in advance!

HandBrake, iSquint, Perian, Flip4Mac and QuickTime Pro are just about all you'll ever need for putting whatever kind of video you want on your iPod. All of those on the list are 100% free except QuickTime Pro, which is worth it anyway.

If the specific videos you want are in unDRM'ed ISO format, Handbrake is what you'll use this time.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I tend to favour VisualHub for conversions.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Hi, iPod Nano is capable to store and play videos & movies. It allows you to actually carry around your favorite Internet video clips, home movies and DVDs in your hip pocket. If you want to be able to rip your DVD movies to iPod Nano format, you will need to download a DVD to iPod Nano Converter program. I am using a program that you will really like to accomplish this goal called Wondershare DVD to iPod Nano Ripper. It work very well for me and I hope it will work for you too.

Cheers!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Is it just me or does this last post (by seanjimmy) seem like spam?

Yep.

Spam.

Could the original post be the lead-in for the other?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Is it just me or does this last post (by seanjimmy) seem like spam?

Yep.

Spam.

Could the original post be the lead-in for the other?

Definitely spam. There is an indentical thread here
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Only the seller can answer your question.

Jay