my problem with apple and music videos!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
ok you can shuffle songs or play them all but why cant we do the same with music videos? its the same on ipods and apple tv. they will only play one video and then u have to manually play the next one.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    You can play them in continuous succession as well as shuffling.

But to do either, you have to turn off the "skip when shuffling" and "remember playback position" options.

Try it. Even works in iTunes, as well as the iPod. Probably works in AppleTV too.

• Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

You can play them in continuous succession as well as shuffling.

But to do either, you have to turn off the "skip when shuffling" and "remember playback position" options.

Try it. Even works in iTunes, as well as the iPod. Probably works in AppleTV too.

Thanks tonto. I didn't know about this. And your right, it works in iTunes. But unfortunatley it doesn't work on the AppleTV. I tried it from the Music Video menu and from a playlist I have of all my music videos. It played the first song and stopped. No second, third or fourth song.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aresee View Post

Thanks tonto. I didn't know about this. And your right, it works in iTunes. But unfortunatley it doesn't work on the AppleTV. I tried it from the Music Video menu and from a playlist I have of all my music videos. It played the first song and stopped. No second, third or fourth song.

Sorry to hear that, and odd, since it certainly does work on the iPod Classic...

Tell Apple this is something that needs to be fixed in the next TV update.