My Display Seems Crisper With 10.5.2.

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Maybe it's just me, but after installing 10.5.2, I installed the graphics update.

It seems like my iMac display is a little crisper now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I didn't get a graphics update. Actually, maybe I did. My display looks the same us usual though Mick.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMick View Post

Maybe it's just me, but after installing 10.5.2, I installed the graphics update.

It seems like my iMac display is a little crisper now.

Yeah I noticed that. I seem to remember that there was a bug which would make Gamma settings go weird sometimes. It was normally fixed with a Pram reset. Maybe the GFX update fixed that?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    imickimick Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I didn't get a graphics update. Actually, maybe I did. My display looks the same us usual though Mick.

The graphics update was available immediately after installing 10.5.2. Maybe you didn't see that update.

I knew about it from hearing about it on a podcast, so I checked for it after installing 10.5.2.

I noticed the crispness right away.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tadunne View Post

Yeah I noticed that. I seem to remember that there was a bug which would make Gamma settings go weird sometimes. It was normally fixed with a Pram reset. Maybe the GFX update fixed that?

:O Me too but this time the graphics update has made the gamma of some of my colours go weird!! What do i do to fix this?