Steve Jobs birthday is sunday

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So I have just gotten the book iCon and it said that the 24th is his birthday he is going to be I think 53

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Ok...
  • Reply 2 of 8
    You guys really are a cult, aren't you?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Thats a good book, I finished it a few weeks ago
  • Reply 4 of 8
    For some reason I thought he was around 60. He is not looking good for his age, recently. ...As in he still looks presentable and enigmatic, but a bit drawn.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

For some reason I thought he was around 60. He is not looking good for his age, recently. ...As in he still looks presentable and enigmatic, but a bit drawn.

Actually at all thing D he looked very young I thought.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    royboyroyboy Posts: 458member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Steve Jobs had surgery for a rare form of pancreatic cancer. You probably would look older and not quite look so good if you were a recent survivor of this disease.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Royboy View Post

Steve Jobs had surgery for a rare form of pancreatic cancer. You probably would look older and not quite look so good if you were a recent survivor of this disease.

I remember after the surgery he lost a lot of hair
  • Reply 8 of 8
    It's the grey hair and unshaven beard that makes him look a little older. Even so, I think he looks fine for his age, especially considering he's a cancer survivor.