Skin for my imac ?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to find an imac skin. I mactallic used to make them, but there site is dead. Is there anyone else making skins for Imacs. I have a 20" white intel imac.

PS If you actually have a skin, i would love to see a pic!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    I was looking at skins for my MBP and just found them via google. I didn't like any of them.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    Check out www. skins-n-decals.com

They have a whole bunch
  • Reply 3 of 11
    bclapperbclapper Posts: 237member
    Oh dear, Pimp my iMac

• Reply 4 of 11
    Yea. A lot of the ones I found were just flat out bad. I bring my computer to work so I can get that are like this ...

Not that I would. I'm holding out for one that is good. Not too over done and I can have a work without violating work policy.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    qtip42qtip42 Posts: 9member
    Yikes, skins are ugly and tacky. Then again I shouldn't be talking because mine's chrome....and there's a 24kt gold, 24kt rose gold, and platinum ones arriving next week
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Err...here's what I'm talking about

• Reply 7 of 11
    bclapperbclapper Posts: 237member
    Aww, you wimped out and didn't go full bling?

This says "Please mug me and steal my 'puter"

• Reply 8 of 11
    Well it depends on what people ask for. Nobody's beating down the door for an iMac with diamonds. And for some reason Apple makes all of these logos slightly different in size so it's not always an easy swap.

The first ever Macbook Air we're doing is going to have the classic Apple (rainbow) in sapphires.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Wow some of the skins are beautiful.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qtip42 View Post

Well it depends on what people ask for. Nobody's beating down the door for an iMac with diamonds. And for some reason Apple makes all of these logos slightly different in size so it's not always an easy swap.

The first ever Macbook Air we're doing is going to have the classic Apple (rainbow) in sapphires.

A fool and his money ...
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

A fool and his money ...

I'd be the first to argue why anyone would need these but some people do enjoy them And I enjoy making them.