Looking for an advanced FTP client software

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi all,

I want to upload some files to my website. So I am looking for an advanced FTP client software solution designed for ease of use by both novices and professionals. It should be powerful and secure file transfer solution. It should also have total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity. If you people have any idea then please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
  • Reply 2 of 5
    tkntkn Posts: 224member
    I like YummyFTP. Although I have pretty moved to MacFUSE and sshfs which just seems more integrated.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Hi, I use AnyClient when I need file transfer. It is a free platform independent file transfer application that supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will help you.

All the best!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I use to pay for fetch but now that cyberduck is free and just as cheap i use that... I lvoe it
  • Reply 5 of 5
    erikyeriky Posts: 10member
    Cyberduck. Free and open source, integrates very well with the mac! It also has advanced features like ssh and scp. Uploading a couple of files to your website is not considered advanced though if you ask me I would create an ssh mount so you can simple move files from and to your website as if it is a regular folder.