iCamera

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I saw this in a magazine, someone made up there own mac gadget, it was a camera.. called the iCamera.

Think apple would ever do it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    detailsdetails Posts: 65member
    They already did. And no, I don't think they will do it again.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TravisReynolds View Post

I saw this in a magazine, someone made up there own mac gadget, it was a camera.. called the iCamera.

Think apple would ever do it?

The USA is soooo behind in technology it's sicking. People in the US get so excited over OLD! technology. People if apple want to put 5 or more megapixel in a cameraphone, they could do it TODAY! But why? when it make more sense to release it one megapixel at a time. this way your american can do what they do best, (Spend), to always want the latest & the greatest every year. Hence keep buying a new cameraphone every year or so. So Apple is very smart to do it this way in America. But over seas the people are way to smart to fall for that crap and won't buy. So as long as America want to keep dishing out the cash for a new cameraphone because it's NEW. Heck why should Apple give you the best now... So either stop buying, until your demand or heard, or stop crying and buy the iPhone...

http://www.engadget.com/2006/03/09/l...l-cameraphone/