Well done Apple

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I've just bought my eighth 23-inch Apple Cinema HD Display, and that's now three in a row that I'm delighted with it ? hopefully the quality control issues that I experienced in the past, are a thing of the past.

I'm the first to moan about the shortcomings / QA issues with Apple kit, so I thought it only fair that I congratulate Apple when they get it right...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Thread of the Year!!!
  • Reply 2 of 4
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Do you run a company or something? 8? I can only assume these aren't all for personal use.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    can you post a picture?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    messiahmessiah Posts: 1,689member
    Sorry, I only currently have three.

I've bought eight over a period of a few years, but the first five had to be returned because of numerous problems. It was very very frustrating, because I always had a need for a decent quality Apple display, and until recently the 23-inch just had too many problems (uneven backlight, pink colour cast etc.).

But I'm glad to say that the three displays that I purchased recently are all spot-on, so well done Apple for sorting that out!

Unfortunately they're all in different locations, so I don't have a picture of them all together!