iTouch software 2.0

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I have the iTouch and im going to buy & install the January update in it.

I just heard that the software 2.0 is released sometimes in June.

Will the 2.0 has the 5 phone apps (and the rest of jan update) inside it, or it will be another separate software upgrades? Because, if the thing is all bundled in the 2.0, i think im gonna wait for the 2.0

looking forward to your response. thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by patrikkoo View Post

You will likely have to pay for the additional apps some time. You can wait if you want but don't expect to save much money. You are better off asking yourself if you need the apps now. Look at it this way it is only $20 about to dinners at Mikey D's.

Dave
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

You will likely have to pay for the additional apps some time. You can wait if you want but don't expect to save much money. You are better off asking yourself if you need the apps now. Look at it this way it is only $20 about to dinners at Mikey D's.

Dave

well. im indonesian. it cost a little more to me (if u convert the currency, u'll get it). and i have to ask my brother who's in Australia right now. dont get me wrong. im not cheap. its a problem for me because we dont have itunes store in indonesia.

Do you have any suggestion or tips or tricks, so i can get the update in my country? (indonesia)

thanks mate.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I can't imagine that they would make you buy the 1.1.3 update first.