Rogers $20 unlimited browsing package??anyone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Group your wireless essential services and save.

Includes:

* NEW! Unlimited On-Device Mobile Browsing*

* 2500 Sent Text Messages

* 1000 Sent Picture/Video Messages

* Voice Mail

* Call Display

* Name Display

* WhoCalled

its only $20/month

NO DOWNLOADING though

anyone sign up for this?

does anyone know is "weather", "Stocks", " google map" counts as download or just browsing??

i signed up this plan, but i am very nervous about my next month bill!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That plan doesn't include the iPhone. Did you read the information attached to the asterisk in your original post?

Quote:

* Plan includes unlimited on-device mobile browsing only. Plan is available on select phones only (PDAs such as Blackberry or Windows Mobile devices, PC cards and non-Rogers certified devices are not eligible). Data usage incurred on ineligible devices, incurred while tethering (using device as wireless modem for laptop) or incurred using non-Rogers (3rd party) applications downloaded to your device will be subject to pay-per-use charges of 5 cents/KB.

Everything you do on the iPhone involving data on that plan will be charged 5 cents/KB.

Expect a very large bill.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kcckhk View Post

Group your wireless essential services and save.

Includes:

* NEW! Unlimited On-Device Mobile Browsing*

* 2500 Sent Text Messages

* 1000 Sent Picture/Video Messages

* Voice Mail

* Call Display

* Name Display

* WhoCalled

its only $20/month

NO DOWNLOADING though

anyone sign up for this?

does anyone know is "weather", "Stocks", " google map" counts as download or just browsing??

i signed up this plan, but i am very nervous about my next month bill!!!

• Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John_Drake View Post

Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That plan doesn't include the iPhone. Did you read the information attached to the asterisk in your original post?

Everything you do on the iPhone involving data on that plan will be charged 5 cents/KB.

OO REALLY? THZ ALOT... but its that mean if i want to send MMS, its going to still charge me 5c/kb, since i need EDGE for MMS on iPhone??
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John_Drake View Post

Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just talk to the Rogers customer service agent, and she said it doesnt have to be Rogers phone to use the unlimited browsing plan. so i dont know what should i do?