Who wants to wear their speedos to the beach??

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I understand that all guys should be wearing Speedos. But I am not one of them. I exercise eat well, and all in all I say I have a pretty good body. I wear Speedos and so far I've gotten nothing but good responses. I know that a lot of people say that they don't like them. But honestly when they are confronted by them most people don't seem to care too much about it. Others seem to really dig them, I've have groups of girls follow me around just to get a glimpse others make up things to come and talk to me about. I swear I've never had as many strangers walk up and start talking to me as when I am wearing so little a clothing. I think it?s because since I am so exposed it seems like I have noting to hide and that I might be a bit venerable. I am going to plan a day April 26th, anyone else want to go? After a while everyone will be used to it and no one will care. It'll be fun lets go. Check out my poll. If you want to go hit me up [email protected]. http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/334198

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    wircwirc Posts: 302member
    So now you know what it feels like to be a girl in a bikini?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Spam. Google "speedobumminit".
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Go spam yourself

-t
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turtle777 View Post

Go spam yourself

-t

He's too busy doing that to us..
  • Reply 5 of 5
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    He says he feels "venerable" when wearing a speedo.

Interesting choice of words. I suppose I do feel sophomoric in board shorts.