iPhone and Multiple Macs

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Ok, I have a question that I have a feeling that I might already know the answer too. I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone had any info that may help. Ok we have two Macs, an iMac and we just bought a MacBook. I'd like to use both for syncing our iPhones but I'm not sure if it's possible. Does anyone know of a way to be able to sync an iPhone on multiple Macs? This would be handy when traveling which we do sometimes. I'm afraid that this isn't possible as it's a cellphone and not just a straight up iPod. Please help.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Ok maybe I should be clearer. I'd like to be able to sync calender, contacts, and podcasts while traveling. When I get home I can use the desktop for this but I'd like to keep my iPhone updated with new podcasts while on the road. My iMac runs Tiger and our laptop runs Leopard. Oh... and please use small words with all responses...thanks

My wife currently syncs her iPhone on the desktop as well. I may just switch her to syncing solely from the laptop. Is this possible or is she stuck to the first computer she synced to? Geez I ask a lot of questions.