MacMall offering $100 rebates on new iMacs, in stock now

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Since "comments" haven't been enabled for the original thread...

Anyone who buys anything from MacMall expecting to receive their rebate is a sucker.

Google "MacMall rebates", or check the ongoing thread at macintouch.com.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wilco View Post

Since "comments" haven't been enabled for the original thread...

Anyone who buys anything from MacMall expecting to receive their rebate is a sucker.

Google "MacMall rebates", or check the ongoing thread at macintouch.com.

Wilco,

Those complaints at MacInTouch are from 5 and 6 years ago...It's not an "Ongoing thread."

Nevertheless, I had not heard about this. Not once. But will now be following up on this. MacMall has been a sponsor for quite a while and I suspect that I would have heard of any failure to comply on their part recently.

Best,

K
  • Reply 2 of 2
    wilcowilco Posts: 985member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

Wilco,

Those complaints at MacInTouch are from 5 and 6 years ago...It's not an "Ongoing thread."

Nevertheless, I had not heard about this. Not once. But will now be following up on this. MacMall has been a sponsor for quite a while and I suspect that I would have heard of any failure to comply on their part recently.

Best,

K

Hi K,

With all due respect, I've read unfavorable reports on macintouch as recently as two weeks ago. The number of complaints were so numerous that when a positive comment was posted, the even-minded Ric Ford accused the poster of being a plant.

And having lived near near their Santa Monica location for the last six years, I have my own experiences to draw upon, as well as those of my friends and coworkers. Some relating to rebate issues, others relating to customer service issues.

I wouldn't want to deny AI any revenue, but at the same time, people need to be aware of these issues.

w