Genius

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Is it just me, or should a lot of threads currently active in the Current Hardware forum be in the Genius Bar forum instead?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    spinnerlysspinnerlys Posts: 218member
    Maybe that's because the Genius Bar isn't that helpful anymore with all the sub sections, and the posters decided that they could get better (more) help in current hardware.

I really find it annoying, that the Genius Bar is divided in three sub sections, as the topics there don't get the full attention the could get in one Genius Bar.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spinnerlys View Post

Maybe that's because the Genius Bar isn't that helpful anymore with all the sub sections, and the posters decided that they could get better (more) help in current hardware.

I really find it annoying, that the Genius Bar is divided in three sub sections, as the topics there don't get the full attention the could get in one Genius Bar.

And a lot of people don't even check the Genus Bar at all.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    spinnerlysspinnerlys Posts: 218member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

And a lot of people don't even check the Genus Bar at all.

I check it every time I'm here, see if I can help someone, or even got an answer to my post.

It's okay, maybe it's a good sign that there isn't that much traffic as in ...., as not really a lot of people have problems with their Macs.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Frankly, to be of any use, the Genius Bar forum should be dropped in favor of a chat app...

Like this. See the floating chat app? That would be perfect here.

Admin, I know nothing of these technical issues.... would this be possible?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Frankly, to be of any use, the Genius Bar forum should be dropped in favor of a chat app...

Like this. See the floating chat app? That would be perfect here.

Admin, I know nothing of these technical issues.... would this be possible?

A chat could be frustrating since many people browse the forums intermittently.