I cannot access .Mac. Any ideas?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I haven't been able to get my .mac emails for the last couple of hours. The message was that it didn't like my password. Then, when I signed on .mac, I could get on, but could not get mail. Now, I cannot even access the .mac web site. Can anyone explain my problem? Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flagstaff434 View Post

I haven't been able to get my .mac emails for the last couple of hours. The message was that it didn't like my password. Then, when I signed on .mac, I could get on, but could not get mail. Now, I cannot even access the .mac web site. Can anyone explain my problem? Thanks

This morning I couldn't access the webmail. It did work later in the day.

Tonight after work my IMAP .mac e-mail worked at home.

Now, a few hours later??I can't access my IMAP e-mail and the .Mac page won't load at all.

Something is going on at Cupertino.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    tomohrtomohr Posts: 60member
    I am having the same issues... even if they are updating the service, do they think people can survive a week without their email? Might they be launching something tomorrow with it in great anticipation of WWDC next week?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I don't feel great, but I feel better knowing I am not alone. I did get the message that all macmail is unavailable at the moment. Let's hope it is because of the inclusion of features we have only dreamed of. Unfortunately, they aren't doing this while I am sleeping. Thanks
  • Reply 4 of 6
    k squaredk squared Posts: 608member
    The status light on the .Mac homepage lists mail as "red" with 100 % of imap users experiencing problems.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    mr_zebramr_zebra Posts: 85member
    Mine now works fine
  • Reply 6 of 6
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    I had a couple of oddities over the past day or two, too.

Something is definitely going on in Cupertino.

Is it the new 3W.me.com?

Or are we just getting our hopes too high again?

Dreaming doesn't hurt.