Everything about iPhone 2.0

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
As Apple announces iPhone 2.0 Software Beta before, the iPhone 2.0 beta release includes both the iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK) as well as new enterprise features.

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2008/03/06iphone.html.

Now, a June 9th launch date for the iPhone 2.0 - second generation iPhone!

Now it looks like inside sources are confirming the June 9 date, which is also when Steve Jobs' keynote at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference is scheduled.

A report from UBS Investment Research has raised Apple stock to an estimated $220.

Following are features of the new second generation iPhone, iPhone 2.0.

1.Two multi-touch sensors, both on the "bottom" part of the phone. When it's closed, the phone acts like your current model iPhone. When it's open, only the bottom part of the phone is touch-sensitive, whereas the top part is just a display.

2.3G/HSDPA, GPS, Back in (Glossy) Black.

As well as the by-now familiar: 3G and real GPS—expected, and hoped for. Metal backing out, glossy black is in, with chrome volume buttons, which should help with signal issues.

3.A Little Fatter. It's also a little fatter, but you can toss your stupid headphone adapter. The screen is the same size and res.

4.5MPX camera on backside.

5.Stereo speakers.

6.OSX 2.0

Besides new features, apparently many people HATE the candy-bar form factor and won't even consider a phone a real phone unless it's a clamshell.

Enjoy the new iPhone 2.0 on June 9th.

Addition: A countries list with iPhone 2.0 deals from Google: Australia, the Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Italy, India, Portugal, New Zealand, South Africa, Turkey, Italy, India, Austria, Philippines, Argentina, Brazil, Chile,Colombia,Dominican Republic,Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Canada, Singapore, Belgium, Jordan, Romania, Switzerland and Slovakia.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Wow. That's like..... a spam sandwich!

SpamSandwich, get over here and deal with this.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Interesting and very nice if it were true, but very doubtful.

I don't believe Apple is going to put 2 cameras, or any type of slide/flip out.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    zero percent chance they change the form factor since they released an sdk to create software for the current form factor.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xiaowanzi View Post

I wanna know how to convert video on my iphone ?

Who can give me some suggestion ?

Thanks

use Handbrake.