iPhone 3G launch meetup - Henderson, NV

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
So who is going to be in line with me on July 11th in Henderson, NV?

I will be at the AT&T store on the corner of Sunset and Stephanie next to Target

So whos going to be there with me ? :smileyhappy:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Hi,

Im not in Nevada, but are you planning on camping out?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    I'm going to be in London. NOT SURE HOW THE HECK I AM GOING TO CAMP OUT LoL.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Not in NV either. In Seattle. Waited 28 hours in line for the first iPhone. TIme to do it again!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSaki87 View Post

Hi,

Im not in Nevada, but are you planning on camping out?

nope I have a buddy who works at the AT&T Store I am going to and he is going to call me once the first person gets in line so I can come down and I live right around the corner take me less then 2 minutes to get there so I should be within the top 5 in line.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkorsgard View Post

Not in NV either. In Seattle. Waited 28 hours in line for the first iPhone. TIme to do it again!

I am originally from Washington State I was actually born and raised there but when first iPhone came out I lived in Virginia Beach, VA and only had to wait in like from 1pm until the launch at 6pm so 6 hours and I was the third person in line....
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SARO91201 View Post

I am originally from Washington State I was actually born and raised there but when first iPhone came out I lived in Virginia Beach, VA and only had to wait in like from 1pm until the launch at 6pm so 6 hours and I was the third person in line....

I hope thats how it is here in Southwest Florida.