Headphones

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Has anyone used Grado SR 60 or SR 80 headphones with their iPod Touch?

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zinfella View Post


    Has anyone used Grado SR 60 or SR 80 headphones with their iPod Touch?



    I used Grado SR 60 before, pretty nice.

    Audio Technica have some headphones in the same price range but sound and look better. I'll recommend them. Check out the Audio Technica ATH-Sq5
  • Reply 2 of 8
    zinfellazinfella Posts: 875member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gabriel.Dog View Post


    I used Grado SR 60 before, pretty nice.

    Audio Technica have some headphones in the same price range but sound and look better. I'll recommend them. Check out the Audio Technica ATH-Sq5



    Well, I ordered the Grado SR 80's, and a Grado extension cord.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    victor3victor3 Posts: 4member
    I recomened that you get teh Bose ear buds they have good sound and are comfterable
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Victor3 View Post


    I recomened that you get teh Bose ear buds they have good sound and are comfterable



    Well, bose may be a little bit overpriced!
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I am using skullcandy for my touch 2G.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by angelinalove View Post


    I am using skullcandy for my touch 2G.





    skullcandy are not bad, I recently upgrade to a pair of audio technica a900ti from the sq5. It's a huge upgrade, my new phones have very good sound stage! Almost perfect...



    now, i'm not sure what should I go next?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I have a pair of Grado right now and I love it but lately i've been craving a phone that would get me more invovled into the music.

    I was thinking of getting some Denon. Any suggestion on model?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KIoo View Post


    I have a pair of Grado right now and I love it but lately i've been craving a phone that would get me more invovled into the music.

    I was thinking of getting some Denon. Any suggestion on model?



    I know Denon AH-D1001 and AH-D2000 are good for budget headphones.

    Personally, I'll choose the Audio-Technica ATH-A950L or ATH-A900ti over Denon phones.
Sign In or Register to comment.