Application to security lock picture gallery?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Currently as I understand it, there is no such way to limit people from accessing your pic gallery right? Is it possible someone could develop an app to prompt for a password so not all your galleries are visible? Same could apply for videos too I guess.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    haha for all of those GOOD homemade pictures and videos I know what you're talking about lmao
  • Reply 2 of 3
    bavlondon2bavlondon2 Posts: 694member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

haha for all of those GOOD homemade pictures and videos I know what you're talking about lmao

lol Yeah exactly. But seriosuly do you think such a functionality would be made available via the app store?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Currently as I understand it, there is no such way to limit people from accessing your pic gallery right? Is it possible someone could develop an app to prompt for a password so not all your galleries are visible? Same could apply for videos too I guess.

Wondering, are you not satisfied with the auto-lock on the iPhone? I use that feature on my iPod Touch all the time, so it is very unlikely anyone can come across my phone pictures, etc, etc.

If you are talking about .Mac or MobileMe Web picture gallery, then this can be locked by password through iPhoto, etc. The integration of this with the iPhone 3G, unfortunately I am not sure about this yet.