Wireless won't work

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
It will probably be difficult to get an answer for the original iPhone the day before the 3G arrives, but here goes. All of a sudden my iPhone will not use a wireless network, even though I know one is working. I also know the iPhone is set to wireless and shows the network even though the pinwheel is spinning suggesting it knows it is there, but will not connect. Any thoughts? I cannot imagine that I have changed anything. Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flagstaff434 View Post

It will probably be difficult to get an answer for the original iPhone the day before the 3G arrives, but here goes. All of a sudden my iPhone will not use a wireless network, even though I know one is working. I also know the iPhone is set to wireless and shows the network even though the pinwheel is spinning suggesting it knows it is there, but will not connect. Any thoughts? I cannot imagine that I have changed anything. Thanks

Since no one responded I'll simply say that you should wipe and reinstall. You'll have to do that anyway when upgrading to iPhone 2.0 so maybe just wait till that's released. Otherwise, your wireless NIC may have bit the dust