Can't see MobileMe Mail because of Welcome screen

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Everytime I go into the Mail tab it has a "Getting Started" qt window over the page. I am in a net cafe travelling thru India and am only able to use Firefox. I can't get this window to disappear, there are no buttons to push or anything else. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    omegaomega Posts: 427member
    I think you are missing two buttons and a check box. Maybe check the activity window to see if everything on that page has loaded, and not blocked.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    mr macmr mac Posts: 1member
    I can't see get past it either. I'm using a MacBook 13" Black, with 10.5.4 and Safari 3.1.2.

Does anyone have a fix, or a hint?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    drevildrevil Posts: 24member
    I have the same problem, but if you make the browser window as large as it can stretch down (literally using the entire distance of the screen top to bottom) you can see just enough of the button on the bottom right to close it.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    kenaustuskenaustus Posts: 924member
    I had the same problem. I did two things - first a restart, which solved a lot of problems.

Next I go to Mobile me by using my user name. If your email address is zyx@mecom then go to [email protected]. On the log in screen you can set how long you want to be connected. I clicked 2 weeks and everything seems to be working fine.