Can ANY icon be removed?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Can I get rid of any of the factory icons from the main screen now with 2.0 on my Touch or iPhone?

I never use uTube, so I'd prefer that it would go away.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    If you find out how, let me know. There's a few of those critters on my iPhone I'd love to get rid of.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    imickimick Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zigzaglens View Post

If you find out how, let me know. There's a few of those critters on my iPhone I'd love to get rid of.

I was hoping that 2.0 would help me with that. I'm out of town for a couple of days, but I'll try it as soon as I return.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I just moved Utube, iTunes store, and other unused ones to the back page... I never see them.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    You can use the parental controls to turn off access to YouTube and the iTunes Store. That will remove their icons from the main screen.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    imickimick Posts: 351member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nobody Special View Post

You can use the parental controls to turn off access to YouTube and the iTunes Store. That will remove their icons from the main screen.

OK, I need a little nudge. Where do I find parental controls? I can't seem to find them.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    zinfellazinfella Posts: 877member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMick View Post

OK, I need a little nudge. Where do I find parental controls? I can't seem to find them.

Ask yo mama!
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMick View Post

Sorry, they're called Restrictions, not Parental Controls. You can find it under Settings > General > Restrictions.