iPhone Questions (cost, mp3s, movies)

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hey guys, I just had a couple quick questions about the iPhone 3g.

1) Does anyone know what the total monthly bill comes to for the chatpest voice + data plan (around $70 I think)? I mean, are there any extra taxes or charges at&t throws on there to raise the price?

2) Can the iphone play MP3s I already own? If so, is it easy to upload them to the phone?

3) How easy is it to play movies? Do movis need to be exported at a certain res in order to play them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    joedrcjoedrc Posts: 86member
    Go to the Apple website you can find all the info there, plus a link to the AT&T site so you can browse tariffs.

I don't mean to be a dick but any reason you couldn't be a bit proactive and find out all this by yourself instead of trying to get people to spoon feed you. Your question is just a bit silly tbh.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Because I have looked for this information and wasn't able to find specifics. Perhaps my Google-fu is weak. As such, I was hoping someone in the know would be able to take 20 seconds out of their day to answer my questions.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Someone else can answer 1), but yes the iPhone can play any mp3s you have, you just have to use iTunes to sync them, and it is easy to play movies, but they do have to be in the right format. There's plenty of free software that can convert files to the proper format (e.g., iSquint on the Mac).
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

Someone else can answer 1), but yes the iPhone can play any mp3s you have, you just have to use iTunes to sync them, and it is easy to play movies, but they do have to be in the right format. There's plenty of free software that can convert files to the proper format (e.g., iSquint on the Mac).

Excellent, many thanks man for the answers!