The Current Macbook

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey there people, i was wondering if anyone could fill me in on how good the current macbook is?

I'm about to get it free off one of these 'freebie' sites, which is awesome. I didn't think it would work tbh, as you do as a student you try it out on a whim and i got a ipod nano and ipod shuffle out of it!

Now am trying for a macbook.

This is how it works. You complete a offer for the website to a high profile company such as BT, Coral or Lovefilm. (The Lovefilm offer is a free trial so it costs nothing) the website then gets paid around 50 pound for that offer completion. Then you refer about 5 friends to do the same and then you get a free ipod or macbook or iphone... basically anything apple product available!

The website has covered there costs with the 50 pounds each time someone does a offer and makes a small profit. You come out with a new ipod or i-mac. Great.

Anyways could someone please fill me in on whats great on the new macbook as i'm a tech virgin when it comes to laptops!

If your interested in the freebie stuff then feel free to follow the link in my profile website or below:

http://Apple.real-incentives.com/50382

Any questions about then just pm me

Cheers.