sleep/wake button on new 3G doesn't work!!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
i cant seem to find anyone else having this problem. the sleep wake button plain does not work, even if i hold it down for an hour or intadem with the home button. NOTHING.

anyone else have this problem, heard anything?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FriendInMyPants View Post

i cant seem to find anyone else having this problem. the sleep wake button plain does not work, even if i hold it down for an hour or intadem with the home button. NOTHING.

anyone else have this problem, heard anything?

Happened once with my original iPhone. I just plugged it into the wall and the electricity turned it back on.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

Happened once with my original iPhone. I just plugged it into the wall and the electricity turned it back on.

ok so i jsut did the painfully long restore and when it was finally over, i turned the iphone on and tested the sleep/wake button and it worked!.....ONCE and then it stopped working again!! help???
  • Reply 3 of 4
    k squaredk squared Posts: 608member
    Quote:

ok so i jsut did the painfully long restore and when it was finally over, i turned the iphone on and tested the sleep/wake button and it worked!.....ONCE and then it stopped working again!! help???

Why don't you take it back?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    8corewhore8corewhore Posts: 833member
    Quote:

Return it.