Is the Apple "product transition" have anything to do with Motorola?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Just tell me if this is nothing because the article is back from April. But I was wondering if there was any truth to article that says Apple is (or already did) buying the Motorola handset division in order to boost Apple's own handset market share.

Sorry JeffDM I couldn't help it. I went out and did a little investigating online. Don't blame me because this article is obviously not from me and its been out in the public since April so shhh!

Read it and tell me what you think. Oh, and don't forget to look at the photo on that iMoto prototype.

http://mobilearsenal.com/new/apple_b...epartment.html

EDIT: Ok, so my english is bad when I rush. The title should read: "Does the Apple 'product transition' have anything to do with Motorola?"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    dutch peardutch pear Posts: 588member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olternaut View Post

Just tell me if this is nothing because the article is back from April.

April FIRST, to be precise......
  • Reply 2 of 4
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    The "product transition" may actually still have much to do with Intel, but not much to do with Montevina.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dutch pear View Post

April FIRST, to be precise......

crapppppppppppppppppppppppp!!! I didn't notice the date. When I saw April the only thing I was thinking was "that is kind of early in the year" and the chances are it wasn't going to be true because we all would have seen followup stories.

You just pointed out to me that not only was it April but it was April the 1st as in April fools day! *smacks forehead*

*sigh* The lengths I would go to not to stay bored at work. Oh well. Someone else investigate Apple then.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    As a former (sort of) Motorola employee, I'll only say that you should pray the two companies have nothing to do with each other.