new macbook concept...quick 3d mock up

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Havent been following too closely, but I heard stuff about glass touch screens and new ipods and new macbooks...blah blah.

well, after loving...relying, on Touchpad pro for my ipod touch, I thought maybe apple had the bright idea to integrate their ipod touch as their touchpad for the new macbooks...like a built in dock that doubles as a removable ipod.

cmon...its funn...anyway, if this is what they release, I will be first in line.

]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    That's actually a great idea. Imagine if the "docking" of the iPod was only placing it there. Full wireless syncing.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

That's actually a great idea. Imagine if the "docking" of the iPod was only placing it there. Full wireless syncing.

Or better; inductive syncing. I.E. very fast!

This trackpad thing never happen though, and for good reasons.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Or better; inductive syncing. I.E. very fast!

This trackpad thing never happen though, and for good reasons.

what kind of reasons? im probably to droggy to think of any at the moment...

having used my ipod as a multi touch trackpad on my macbook pro was perfect; aside from it not be flush with the keyboard.

this would make sense on so many levels to me...business syncing, itunes syncing (of course), remote control. I think it would be nice to have the option of removing the standard trackpad, and replacing it with an itouch.

8gb is $299, subtract mark up and increase quantity, and these things would hardly effect the macbook pricing. I would easily pay an extra 100-200 for this option.

btw, inductive syncing would rattle my mind.