White corners bleeding on Iphone 3g screen

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Ok this is strange ( happened with Sony XBR2 TVs a couple years ago) the bottom corner on my phone is when the screen is black or dark image is bleeding towards the center of the LCD. I am making an appoint with apple to see what the deal is.. my past experience with this is that it begians to cloud towards the center....

Has anyone else seen this yet...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    sigs21sigs21 Posts: 82member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sigs21 View Post

Ok this is strange ( happened with Sony XBR2 TVs a couple years ago) the bottom corner on my phone is when the screen is black or dark image is bleeding towards the center of the LCD. I am making an appoint with apple to see what the deal is.. my past experience with this is that it begians to cloud towards the center....

Has anyone else seen this yet...

Apple CS used to be a lot better .. They said thats just the way the screens are built and that they can not replace a phone for dead pixels and such... . I call BS
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Noob question here but what do you mean when you refer to bleeding?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    sigs21sigs21 Posts: 82member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Noob question here but what do you mean when you refer to bleeding?

Bleeding is were you have a black screen and the corners or corner are white in my case the bottom corner is about .5 inches long by about 1/8 high of white light no color ... or black.. the bleeding comes into play since about a week ago it has increased in size.... it is really anoying now that i now its there ... Crazy I know.. but this is my 2nd 3g iphone... first one the glass was cracked.. they gave me a replacement, for the first.. but it was a true replacement not a new phone...