Macbook Glass look

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So i heard that Apple was trying to phase out the glass look that the old ibooks had and the new macbooks have... I hear they are going to just the aluminum macbook pro look. Anyone else hear that? Does anyone else agree with me that the classic macbook look is way cooler than that aluminum look?.... is this what this article is saying?

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=79336

Anyway so im looking at buying a new macbook to replace my ibook...(so what its old it still rocks), but i really want some of the new macbook pro specs... with the normal macbook look... so im totally torn...

what do you guys think and what is the above article saying? that you will be able to choose aluminum OR glass or is it saying they will all have aluminum AND glass? anyway so theres about 100 questions in there but im just trying to understand what apple is doing with the glass look and if i should wait for the new design to come out and get those if i like the glass look.... thoughts?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    No one knows what Apple will do to the MacBook. We're all taking educated guesses.

Look out for the new MacBooks Sep/Oct. Or around then.