Best todo app that syncs w/desktop??

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Anybody have one that works? There have been a few threads about this, but didn't see much consensus, or even one that does the job really?

Just want basic to do list, with ability to get some info in each todo (names, addresses, relevant info etc) Anybody found one yet?

thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I have no doubt in my mind this is your best option. Desktop synching is coming in the next update.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...284971781&mt=8
  • Reply 2 of 5
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    Until the to-do lists out there sync with Mail or iCal I think they are totally useless. The to-do apps that have desktop sync use that companies own program rather than Mail or iCal. I'd guess the reason they do that is to make more money but why would I want to use a different program from my calendar or mail application? Most people wouldn't if given a choice.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    hujibhujib Posts: 117member
    From what I can tell it's between Things and OmniFocus. I don't currently use the Omni app but I've been meaning to give the desktop version a real workout first.

I don't understand why Apple doesn't provide tasks on the iPhone and OS X desktop natively.... with MobileMe syncing.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hujib View Post

From what I can tell it's between Things and OmniFocus. I don't currently use the Omni app but I've been meaning to give the desktop version a real workout first.

I don't understand why Apple doesn't provide tasks on the iPhone and OS X desktop natively.... with MobileMe syncing.

Omni rip-off. I refuse to buy their unjustifiably overpriced software.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    hujibhujib Posts: 117member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Omni rip-off. I refuse to buy their unjustifiably overpriced software.

haha, I'll keep that in mind