RMA'd harddrive to Toshiba - Left enclosure(white pull tab).

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hello,

I recently had to RMA my macbooks HD to toshiba since it was no longer under apple care. Since i am a moron, i did not remove the enclosure with the white pull tab. I highly doubt Toshiba will return this to me so I was wondering if there is some way for me to purchase this particular item, since apple is of absolutely no help to me.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Do you want to purchase the white pull tab or the Toshiba harddrive?

And did you send the drive to Toshiba, and now think they won't return it to you? You bought it, it's yours, even if broken....

BTW, how did you remove the hard drive when you didn't use the white pull tab?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spinnerlys View Post

Do you want to purchase the white pull tab or the Toshiba harddrive?

And did you send the drive to Toshiba, and now think they won't return it to you? You bought it, it's yours, even if broken....

BTW, how did you remove the hard drive when you didn't use the white pull tab?

I need to purchase the bracket for the harddrive. This bracket includes the white pull tab.

I RMAd the drive to Toshiba WITH the bracket attached. Of course they will return the drive(or a replacement), but i highly doubt they will return the bracket.

I removed the harddrive whilst it was in the bracket.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gu014 View Post

I need to purchase the bracket for the harddrive. This bracket includes the white pull tab.

http://www.thebookyard.com/product.p...oducts_id=1579