Hardware support when buying from AT&T store?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I had a bad experience trying to buy an iPhone at the Apple store today, and I was wondering if there are any serious disadvantages to going to AT&T store instead.

If the iPhone were to need repair/replacement, would the Apple store fix it even though I bought from AT&T?

Thanks!

Sean

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigred1979 View Post

I had a bad experience trying to buy an iPhone at the Apple store today, and I was wondering if there are any serious disadvantages to going to AT&T store instead.

If the iPhone were to need repair/replacement, would the Apple store fix it even though I bought from AT&T?

Thanks!

Sean

what was the *bad* experience?

yes just take your iPhone to an Apple Store and they will help you with your iPhone.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by captaincore View Post

what was the *bad* experience?

yes just take your iPhone to an Apple Store and they will help you with your iPhone.

They were having issues with the activation system. The thing died somewhere between the credit check and me being able to walk out of there with a phone. Meanwhile the manager comes over and pulls my guy away to take care of a more important business customer. I was late for something by that time, so I left.

Perhaps I'm overreacting. Either way, AT&T saves me a lot of driving.

Thanks for the info.

Sean