Please Help, Looking for Powermac G4's

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi all,

I am a student who is looking for several Powermac G4 towers for a non-profit student run organization on my campus. Unfortunately, our school cannot provide us with a budget to buy Macs because they claim that PC's are cheaper, and we need the macs for general photoshop use. I dont want to push my luck asking for anything brand new, so I am asking if anyone is willing to donate any old G4 powermacs to our cause. We would prefer to get our hands on some Quicksilvers, but right now we need whatever we can get our hands on. this is a great chance to get rid of that old apple computer that you have sitting around gathering dust. Please this is not a scam, I really am I student trying to get help from the community, and to prove it to anyone who doesnt believe me go to Umass.edu and click the people finder link under the search box on the site. My name is Alain Stephen, and it will show you my contact info, so feel free to call or email. Thank You!

P.S I am looking for donations only, sorry but our group does not have a budget to buy computers.