International Release Schedules for new MBs, MBPs

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Is there any info on this? In the past, how much has the rest of the world lagged behind the US release of new Apple hardware.



I'm interested in India, myself, but others may want to know about their part of the world.





-Davre

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 5
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davre View Post


    Is there any info on this? In the past, how much has the rest of the world lagged behind the US release of new Apple hardware.



    I'm interested in India, myself, but others may want to know about their part of the world.



    -Davre



    London should be within one week of US launch. Same for Singapore. Malaysia, within 2 weeks usually, depending on reseller. Australia probably within 1.5 weeks, though I can't be sure on that as I haven't been there recently.



    In India I am not sure, I'd estimate within 2 weeks, do you have a decent Authorized or Premium reseller in your city?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post


    London should be within one week of US launch. Same for Singapore. Malaysia, within 2 weeks usually, depending on reseller. Australia probably within 1.5 weeks, though I can't be sure on that as I haven't been there recently.



    In India I am not sure, I'd estimate within 2 weeks, do you have a decent Authorized or Premium reseller in your city?



    London only? Is the rest of the UK not getting them?!



    Actually in the UK you can order from the apple website as soon as they are on the US site. Shipping may be a couple of days behinds the first US shipments.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by G_Warren View Post


    London only? Is the rest of the UK not getting them?!



    Actually in the UK you can order from the apple website as soon as they are on the US site. Shipping may be a couple of days behinds the first US shipments.



    LOL I meant London official Apple Retail Stores ... because I have visited them and spoke to staff there a few months back.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    pbpb Posts: 4,231member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davre View Post


    Is there any info on this? In the past, how much has the rest of the world lagged behind the US release of new Apple hardware.



    I'm interested in India, myself, but others may want to know about their part of the world.



    Release is the same day for the rest of the world too. You probably mean availability, which can be from some days up to one month off, or more, it depends.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    BTW for Malaysia the new iPod Touch is scheduled several days after mid-October. Long, sad story. Don't ask.
Sign In or Register to comment.