17-inch unibody MBP?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Given the relatively low-res 15-inch MBP and the pathetic "refreshed" 17-inch MBP:

- Any thoughts on the release date and/or specs of a unibody (new design) high-res 17-inch MBP?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    It better be soon...cause I think it was lame not releasing it today along with the other MacBook/MacBook Pros.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Any time between now and Macworld.

But if I were a betting man (and I sure as hell am not when it comes to Apple) I would bet that sometime in mid- to late- November Apple will do another press event like today's. They will introduce the 17" MBP alongside new Mac Pros.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    jruijrui Posts: 24member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

But if I were a betting man (and I sure as hell am not when it comes to Apple) I would bet that sometime in mid- to late- November Apple will do another press event like today's. They will introduce the 17" MBP alongside new Mac Pros.

Just hope that's true. The current model doesn't fit my needs
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I'm betting when it is released, it will be dubbed as MacBook Extreme (or something similar)

So we will have...

13" MacBook

15" MacBook Pro

17" MacBook Extreme
  • Reply 5 of 5
    How much did you bet...I mean lose? That is, assuming you meant a 17" unibody!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post