What? 6 Days to get my MacBook Pro which I paid overnight shipping for?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It shipped the next day I purchased it (the 14th), and it says ETA the 20th. Now I'm not THAT good at math, but if I'm correct, thats a little more than 1 day....

I checked the shipment status on FexEx and it shows its still in CHINA after 2 days...is this normal? or should I at least ask for a refund on the overnight shipping?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OahuSurf View Post

It shipped the next day I purchased it (the 14th), and it says ETA the 20th. Now I'm not THAT good at math, but if I'm correct, thats a little more than 1 day....

I checked the shipment status on FexEx and it shows its still in CHINA after 2 days...is this normal? or should I at least ask for a refund on the overnight shipping?

I requested regular mail on 10/14 (no charge) but WAS charged for shipping. Left Shanghai yesterday...Not that I'm complaining! I been waiting since last Dec for this thing I just want it here already! Mine says ETA 20th too.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Ya thats what I figure...I got jacked on the overnight shipping, they just downgraded me for no reason....Im going to give them a call. And ya, I can't wait either, been waiting a year for this thing to come out.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Alright, ya, just got off the phone with them and she said overnight shipping isn't available with overseas orders, so she credited my account the $16

Stupid that they would not do that ANYWAYS, the fact that I had to call them to get the credit is kind of BS, but whatever.

So anyone else that ordered overnight might want to call them if its taking a while, and get that $16 back.