Developer Tools ???

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Jaguar doesn't come with the Developer Tools...Are we supposed to install the 10.1 beta ones? Are they going to be releasing 10.2 developer tools? What's the deal?

I need them.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    It doesn't??? I thought it did. Maybe on a seperate CD?

[ 08-20-2002: Message edited by: Son of Pismo ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 7
    <a href="http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/specs.html"; target="_blank">http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/specs.html</a>;

[quote]Contents

? Mac OS X CDs

? Developer Tools CD

? user documentation<hr></blockquote>

The Dev Tools CD *is* included.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    delete thread
  • Reply 4 of 7
    frykefryke Posts: 217member
    don't delete the thread! they ARE not included if you buy a mac that contains jaguar. they're only in the separate package.

if you haven't got the dev cd, you can get it from ADC (free registration) download section.

but they're not there yet (july dev tools would be needed). get them when they're there...

[ 08-20-2002: Message edited by: fryke ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 7
    fryke, you're contradicting yourself. They are not included, but they are included? Which is it?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Brad:

<strong>fryke, you're contradicting yourself. They are not included, but they are included? Which is it?</strong><hr></blockquote>

new macs that have Jaguar on them do not include the developer tools disc just like always.

to get the developer tools all you must do is create a free ADC Online account and download them from Apple. But, Apple has not posted the Jaguar 10.2 Tools yet because Jaguar is not officially out yet.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    akacakac Posts: 512member
    They've come with all new Mac's I've bought in the last 3 months (3 of them).

They are in the "Installations" folder in the "Applications" folder as an install package.

So if you bought a new Jag Mac, just look there.