Apple's 6 Months of Blunder Overview

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Why is Apple is making so many mistakes in the last 6 months? First, the biggest blunder is the MobileMe mess, then the SDK controversy, now the Air delay. these are mostly technical mistakes than business mistakes. Yes, the App Store and iPhone are huge successes, but Apple had not had so many problems in such a short time in the 8 years since Jobs took over. Is it growing pains? Is it too much control? What's going on? What do you all think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lightstriker View Post

Why is Apple is making so many mistakes in the last 6 months? First, the biggest blunder is the MobileMe mess, then the SDK controversy, now the Air delay. these are mostly technical mistakes than business mistakes. Yes, the App Store and iPhone are huge successes, but Apple had not had so many problems in such a short time in the 8 years since Jobs took over. Is it growing pains? Is it too much control? What's going on? What do you all think?

I didn't even think of these as issues. And I have mobileme, use the sdk, but don't have a new air.

in any case, its pretty smooth from my perspective. these are minor bumps.

now the trackpad issue could be a huge blunder. let's hope that software fix does what it is supposed to do.