Crying....Brave Guy Leaps Off Cliff For Girl Making Some People Laugh N Cry.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
After reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it and share with everyone. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    xyz001xyz001 Posts: 117member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DisneyGirl View Post

After reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it and share with everyone. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.

thats 7:43 of my life i will never get back.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,310moderator
    She's not even that attractive really. After 2 years, I'd just consider that boat has long sailed. I bet he'd change his mind after finding out about all the guys she's been shacked up with since he last saw her. All the while he's just been lifting rocks and swimming and filming himself. Will it be a marriage proposal and a rejection by Youtube video response we see next?

It's this kind of stuff that ruined Youtube. It used to be a place where people would share clips of quality entertainment shows but big studios just started issuing copyright notices and removed them so all that's left are dumb kids pretending they can review products, parents showing their mainly talentless, unattractive kids doing less than spectacular stuff and people sharing their whiney, cry-baby teenage angst.

Youtube has become the place to give everyone who doesn't deserve their 15 minutes of fame the opportunity.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

It's this kind of stuff that ruined Youtube.

Youtube is plenty big to hold all of the good, the bad, and the bizarre.

What made me chuckle was the homoeroticism of the whole thing, mixed with the germanic look of the guy and ultimately the fact that "Loren" is a man's name. Otherwise, I suppose I'm happy that this dude has a hobby.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Makes ya wonder why the chick disappeared, huh?

While your getting all weepy eyed about this guy, the reality is that he is probably some sort of monster-- enough of one anyway to make this woman for which he pines to make herself very, very scarce.

Romantic. Psycho. The difference is perspective.

As for the video... I kept waiting for the punchline. I'm going to send it to a friend with the message, "watch this dude commit suicide at the end." The joke will be on my buddy though for I'll have made him watch over seven minutes of utter schmaltz.

I'm mean that way.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jashue View Post

Makes ya wonder why the chick disappeared, huh?

While your getting all weepy eyed about this guy, the reality is that he is probably some sort of monster-- enough of one anyway to make this woman for which he pines to make herself very, very scarce.

Romantic. Psycho. The difference is perspective.

As for the video... I kept waiting for the punchline. I'm going to send it to a friend with the message, "watch this dude commit suicide at the end." The joke will be on my buddy though for I'll have made him watch over seven minutes of utter schmaltz.

I'm mean that way.

My friend-- he's a funny guy. Here was his response:

"Loren????

I think I fusked that chick out on Nantucket.... Lame, as I drunkenly recall... Yeah. Loren. She just laid there.... I think she went in the Army or some bullsh!t. Wonder what ever happened to her too."
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Is he the new Captain America?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    "See these, Loren? These are the pecs...... of love. And these? These are the glutes.... of devotion. And these are the biceps of..... terrifying narcissism. Wait, I meant fidelity. You're not going to get back together with me, are you?"