irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Future Hardware?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    sequitursequitur Posts: 1,910member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Calm View Post

How do I transfer my MSN addy to MAC?

Thanks

Welcome aboard. However, try to place your post in the proper area. Questions like yours should be posted under 'General Discussion' (or possibly one of the other topics, if pertinent). You're more likely to receive a proper answer rather than a smart alecky reply.

Appleinsider members are usually helpful, but a few are snippy (that's an extreme understatement) if you don't use the right words, threads, etc.. Don't let that stop you from posting. Snippy members evidently don't remember when they were newbies to this forum. They have a chip on their shoulders or are just plain antisocial (sociopaths?).
  • Reply 3 of 6
    yamayama Posts: 427member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Future Hardware?

Yeah, the new tablet Mac is going to be look like an address book
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

Welcome aboard. However, try to place your post in the proper area. Questions like yours should be posted under 'General Discussion' (or possibly one of the other topics, if pertinent). You're more likely to receive a proper answer rather than a smart alecky reply.

Appleinsider members are usually helpful, but a few are snippy (that's an extreme understatement) if you don't use the right words, threads, etc.. Don't let that stop you from posting. Snippy members evidently don't remember when they were newbies to this forum. They have a chip on their shoulders or are just plain antisocial (sociopaths?).

Thank you for the heads up. I always say,"never get mad at the mentally challenged kid!"
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Thank you for the heads up. I always say,"never get mad at the mentally challenged kid!"

As an afterthought, I'm looking for a straight up (no bull please) answer to my question.

I'd like to transfer my MSN Address Book to my new MAC. How do I accomplish that?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    Quote:

As an afterthought, I'm looking for a straight up (no bull please) answer to my question.

I'd like to transfer my MSN Address Book to my new MAC. How do I accomplish that?

First step?

Post the question in the proper forum.

Or try running a Google search.

Just some advice from one of the resident sociopaths?