App: A.I.Disk

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I was looking for a good app and found this one called A.I.Disk: solution to access files on your MobileMe iDisk, save them to the iPhone or iPod Touch, read on the go and even email to friends. Besides MobileMe iDisk the application can connect to any WebDAV enabled online file storage like Box.Net or FilesAnywhere.A.I.Disk has built-in file viever that supports number of formats including MS Office and iWork documents, PDF, TXT, HTML and others.

Sounds great, did anyone try it? What are you thoughts about it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Malooda View Post

I was looking for a good app and found this one called A.I.Disk: solution to access files on your MobileMe iDisk, save them to the iPhone or iPod Touch, read on the go and even email to friends. Besides MobileMe iDisk the application can connect to any WebDAV enabled online file storage like Box.Net or FilesAnywhere.A.I.Disk has built-in file viever that supports number of formats including MS Office and iWork documents, PDF, TXT, HTML and others.

Sounds great, did anyone try it? What are you thoughts about it?

Spam and more spam
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Is it? What if i'm just looking the best solution for my needs? And just want some1 advise me a good app ?