GWBush was great. Now get out.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
George W Bush was one of the best things that has happened to the US in the last 20 years. Why? Because he made it possible for the future. He energized millions and millions of voters who were to that point disenfranchised. If it werent for the anger and disgust many had for George W Bush, there would not have been so much energy in the democratic party and such a thirst for change.

I for one am incredibly excited for the new direction this country has taken. Its amazing that we have elected a Black American for the first time, but even more amazing that we have elected a liberal who will focus his efforts on infrastructure, urban development, education, health care and rebuilding the crappy image of the US. Its outstanding that the new president will start with the enthusiastic support of all of the world's leaders. Leaders in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America are all excited about the new direction.

I thank GW Bush for his incompetence and cronyism. I thank Karl Rove for polarizing the country for 8 years and making the choice so clear. I thank Cheney for his hatred and greed. Now get the f___ out of the White House so the new administration can get to work making the country better. You have until January 20th 2009, bitches.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    Wrong forum plus you have demonstrated a huge amount of ignorance. Say bye.

Dave
  • Reply 2 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Definitely in the wrong thread but I don't know about the 'huge amount of ignorance'.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    bg_nycbg_nyc Posts: 189member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Wrong forum plus you have demonstrated a huge amount of ignorance. Say bye.

Dave

Wrong forum? I thought this was general discussion. Apologies for that...

I don't think anything i said was ignorant, but if you'd care to educate me on what I got wrong, I'd be willing to listen.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    "General Discussion" is discussion about technology-related topics. There are very clear descriptions under each of the forum names.

The correct forum for this is Political Outsider, which is a special subforum under Apple Outsider, which is where non-tech related "general discussion" goes.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

"General Discussion" is discussion about technology-related topics. There are very clear descriptions under each of the forum names.

The correct forum for this is Political Outsider, which is a special subforum under Apple Outsider, which is where non-tech related "general discussion" goes.

Unless it's about gay marriage, which is highly political, then all bets are off! You guys post anything, anywhere you like, then tell some one else that they shouldn't do it. How do you spell hypocrite?
  • Reply 6 of 8
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bg_nyc View Post

Wrong forum? I thought this was general discussion. Apologies for that...

I don't think anything i said was ignorant, but if you'd care to educate me on what I got wrong, I'd be willing to listen.

say bye.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Look! It's a TROLL.

This is where I come to get away from people like you, please leave.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

LOL... Apple Outsider.