[Holiday Spirit] - iPhone 3G White 16GB (AT&T/GoPhone locked) - Pay What You Want

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Okay, here's how this goes. Feel free to discuss, but there are a few rules.

1. Not applicable to any AppleInsider Forum user with less than 500 posts.

2. This is *Locked* to AT&T/Cingular/GoPhone as it is originally an AT&T iPhone3G.

3. First come first served basis, based on the time at which the PM is sent to me.

4. You are responsible, do your research, feel free to ask on this thread, ultimately you have to take the responsibility.

Okay, now that's out of the way.

I have an iPhone 3G, White, 16GB, AT&T locked, AFAIK you can use it with any AT&T contract, prepaid SIM, or GoPhone SIM.

It's too confusing trying to sell this anywhere else.

Reason for selling is that I did get this initially, hoping it could be unlocked, but got a fully legal unlocked Singapore iPhone 3G a few months ago.

Condition I would say is in good condition. There are a few minor scratches though, don't expect perfection.

Everything is working fine, WiFi works. GPS works. 2G and EDGE works (when tested temporarily with SIM hacks). 3G could not be tested because I am out of the USA and SIM hack stuff couldn't work well enough. AT&T receipt provided.

For sale as follows. First person to PM me, provide your full name and address. Anywhere in the world, but of course those in the USA would probably benefit the most since you can just pop in a AT&T or GoPhone SIM and off you go.

*NO PO BOXES -- You must be able to receive it through Fedex/DHL/UPS. You are responsible for customs duties and taxes, if any, marked as gift*

I will send the iPhone 3G to you, you play with it, whatever, decide yourself how much you want to pay me. Send to my PayPal address.

If you feel like not paying me anything, your choice. Keep it and enjoy or give the iPhone 3G to someone, pay the love forward, whatever.

Remember, only users with 500 posts or more on this forum are eligible for this, to be fair, I set this as the eligibility cut off point.

Enjoy, and happy holidays. I want this iPhone 3G to go to a good home this Christmas, I am sick of seeing it gather dust on the shelves while the elusive 3G unlock is still in the distance.

Firmware is Pwnage (Jailbreaked) 2.2 ... Baseband modem firmware is 2.08.01.

Pictures coming soon.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Anyone that uses an iPhone 3G knows it is a great experience. You could almost say, a few months ago, it saved my life. I can't explain too much, but I think, you could say, it did.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    To repeat. If you want it and have more than 500 posts on AppleInsider, PM me your full name, phone number and address. I send it to you by Fedex/DHL/UPS.

You play with it, test it, whatever, then decide what amount you want to pay me via PayPal, if any, your decision.

• Reply 2 of 5
  • Reply 3 of 5
  • Reply 4 of 5
  • Reply 5 of 5
    To clarify, I only have *one* iPhone 3G White 16GB.