WOW STEVE JOBS DIED in RSS FEED DURING KEYNOTE

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Holy moly, how did that happen?!!?

Okay, what happened was during the other feed, macrumor, someone somehow hacked into their FEED and typed STEVE died, then retracted, then said, no it was true, then the feed went down.

Wow, that is sad, people are sick.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    The sick hackers took down the feed during the keynote - very sad that people are that warped.

What is wrong with people!

• Reply 2 of 6
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hiimamac View Post

Holy moly, how did that happen?!!?

Okay, what happened was during the other feed, macrumor, someone somehow hacked into their FEED and typed STEVE died, then retracted, then said, no it was true, then the feed went down.

Wow, that is sad, people are sick.

Yeah, it's too bad the macrumors feed went down due to douchebaggery. I'm following the Gizmodo one now.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Following it is putting me to sleep so far.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    I'll be honest and say I *am* actually interested in the software demos and updates. New hardware is great and all but without useful software it's not all that exciting to me.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bancho View Post

I'll be honest and say I *am* actually interested in the software demos and updates. New hardware is great and all but without useful software it's not all that exciting to me.

the cheering in Redmond is audible..

what a waste of time.

Hopefully Phil's last Keynote..mind you he had nothing to work with!

zzzzzzz.......
  • Reply 6 of 6
    devandevan Posts: 10member
    Yeah, was watching that stream, immediately thought it was hacked as they continued with normal posted straight after.

Sad Fuckers.