Serinx - my first iPhone app.... anyone want to review?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Here is my first approved iPhone app, Serinx:

http://www.metalands.com/serinx/index.html

Short description:

Serinx is a "web audio browser" that allows users to search and listen to a myriad selection of online audio. These sources include podcasts, music blogs, mash-ups, independent artists, public domain content, lectures/speeches and many many more. With Serinx (and sufficient connection speed) a user will never be without fun, interesting, and educational sources of audio.

YouTube videos:

Example 1: search, player, favorites, fave control

Example 2: sort by title, cache control

App Store Link:

Screenshots:

EDIT: added more info and examples as per 'webmails' request.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    havanashavanas Posts: 99member
    promo code 1: 7XNALYJW4KYW

promo code 2: E6EL43J7L66E
  • Reply 2 of 3
    webmailwebmail Posts: 639member
    I'm sure all of us here at the AI forums would love to review your application. Can you please edit your post and put in a brief description of the application?

You'll get more interested parties that way. I can't tell exactly what it is from the screenshots. I too have an iPhone app (PM me I'll tell you)

The screenshots look good, maybe I can make you a more consistent icons style?

Looking great! Cheers!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    havanashavanas Posts: 99member
    Thank you for the response and suggestions, I have added the app description and a few more links to my initial post. I have an update 'in review' to address some memory leaks and other bugs... hopefully that will go up more quickly than the initial app review.

Here are 3 more promo codes (also, does anyone know of some good blogs where I can get a review? Thanx!!):

NPMAJMMEJNX9

A6ENT3JMRYLN

YY4463R7K7PY

Quote:
    Originally Posted by webmail View Post

I'm sure all of us here at the AI forums would love to review your application. Can you please edit your post and put in a brief description of the application?

You'll get more interested parties that way. I can't tell exactly what it is from the screenshots. I too have an iPhone app (PM me I'll tell you)

The screenshots look good, maybe I can make you a more consistent icons style?

Looking great! Cheers!