The Power of X

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Do any of you ever just sit back from using your computer and admire it? Apple is such a great company, and OS X is the best thing to ever come out of Apple. Its so beautifully crafted and well thoughtout. Heck it just looks like it goes with your computer, even aesthetically it looks right. Can you imagine windows look on your computer, or run VPC and tell you might even cry.

So although OS X does have problems they are far and few less then any other OS, and you should be thankful.

I for one say thanks Apple

PS-Steve if you read this you know how to get my email...so if you want to send me a new computer I could appreciate it even more

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Yea, OS X is great, I couldn't be more pleased (well, speed would be nice...)

Except for the fact that I can't use .. in the Terminal anymore...
  • Reply 2 of 3
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    [quote]Originally posted by Spart:

<strong>Yea, OS X is great, I couldn't be more pleased (well, speed would be nice...)

Except for the fact that I can't use .. in the Terminal anymore... </strong><hr></blockquote>

you can you have to make an alias yourself

<a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=001658"; target="_blank">http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=001658</a>;

[ 11-15-2002: Message edited by: ast3r3x ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 3
    After working in a Windows machine this week I can't tell you how nice it is to use my Mac.

No Macs may not be as fast as PC's, but I'll gladly give up a little speed for OS X, it absolutely kills XP Pro as an OS.

If you spend all day in one or two programs, for some Windows might be the way to go until Apple's speed at least somewhat catches up, but if the OS is important to you and you appreciate the asthetics of Apple products you can't even think of using a PC.