iSale

Picturesque

SousChef

World of Goo

PhoneView

LittleSnapper

Acorn

Kinemac

and the following will be unlocked when certain target amounts are raised for charity

WireTap Studio

BoinxTV

The Hit List

Espresso

and for the first 25,000 buyers

Big Bang Board Games

No go buy this bundle folks so that we can get the goodies.

Also MacZot has Default Folder X for $19 today. Fantastic app check it out.

I'm actualy looking forward to trying out Espresso which is a web IDE a la Panic's Coda. I've got CSSEdit and now I may have the HTML half to the Macrabbit equation

Kinemac is a newcomer but the stuff on their website looks interesting. We'll see how it runs on my lil Mac mini.

I was smart to hold out for LittleSnapper. I liked the app ..just didn't like the $40 price. Realmac software often leverages these bundles so my patience paid off.

SousChef will be used in tandem with my MacGourmet Deluxe and Acorn will be used in tandem with my Pixelmator.

Loving the way my applications folder is looking.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    I bought my bundle as soon as they made it available yesterday. I participated in the heists leading up to it as well and got an extra $8 off the price as well as a bunch of other interesting apps.

I love macheists.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Yup

The sickness has gotten so bad lately I've had to buy LicenseKeeper just to keep track of all this stuff.

I'm checking apps off the "wish list" though.

I'm pretty sure we're going to get everything unlocked. I fully expected to pay $50 and they came in 10 bucks cheaper.

Looking forward to Espresso getting a nice userbase going and then seeing the future battle between it and Coda 2.0
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Click here if you need a link
  • Reply 4 of 9
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Espresso is clearly the reason to buy this.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Espresso is clearly the reason to buy this.

Espresso...and WORLD OF GOO!!!

Man, that game MAKES all the difference. It's awesomeness wrapped in a work of art.

SousChef is alright if the bugs in it are eventually worked out. And of course Espresso, while bare at the moment, has a promising foundation to build upon. Not bloated like Coda.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    The Koingo utility for getting two referrals is also a really great reason to get this. If you're looking to buy one, if you get in touch with me, we can swap links so that we both get a referral. The extra apps look really good.

Espresso does look really good however, and I'm hoping it can replace coda.

The ? on the right site now Big Bang Games is gone makes the think there will be another app there soon.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by elpasi View Post

The Koingo utility for getting two referrals is also a really great reason to get this. If you're looking to buy one, if you get in touch with me, we can swap links so that we both get a referral. The extra apps look really good.

Espresso does look really good however, and I'm hoping it can replace coda.

The ? on the right site now Big Bang Games is gone makes the think there will be another app there soon.

Why do you want to replace Coda?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    elpasielpasi Posts: 6member
    I mean replace it as the most popular one, mainly because of the cheaper price tag, but also because it's at 1.0 and really good, I want any updates to really make it the best.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by elpasi View Post

I mean replace it as the most popular one, mainly because of the cheaper price tag, but also because it's at 1.0 and really good, I want any updates to really make it the best.

Oh just wondering...I'm looking at Coda and now I have Espresso/CSS Edit but i'm new to web programming so I don't really now the pros and cons of either.

I like that MacRabbit is willing to build marketshare via these bundles. Panic's policy is not to do these bundles but they better be careful. Your competition is always right behind you.